Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Missed this, so, I'm back!

Had some time to look back at the "blog" and thought about those moments writing and how happy they made me!  Missing those times, my kids and maybe even Belize; it's time to start again!

So much has changed and so much has stayed the same; kind of funny?!  My hair's longer, my wrinkles are more defined.  My children are older and doing their "thing" on their own.  Steve is a happy camper, scuba diving, and starting another dive shop.  The dogs are great, minus one or two since the last post, adjusting to a smaller house and yard and no glorious beach runs in Belize.  Now we walk, on leashes (??!) around a neighborhood full of strange smells, new faces, doggies to meet and SQUIRRELS!  The squirrels are driving us all crazy, (I do believe my dogs believe, the squirrels are racing across the electrical lines for their entertainment and it is their job to warn these acrobatic wonders, to be careful, not to fall and to do that again!  They love barking for them, cheering them for more!)  Hilarious, but the barking is driving my neighbor nuts!  LOL, too bad, the possum you keep in your yard drives me batty, so there!

Anyway, here I go, rambling on and finding humor in the life around me.  Smiling at what makes my world go round and loving these moments, embracing the gifts placed in my lap.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, Denise. It's good to hear from you. I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete