Thursday, September 3, 2009

The dock, again!

This morning's calm seas.
Mr. Barracuda!
Yesterday, west,
south,
north,
and east.
I have taken my own advice and have taken my camera with me as much as I can! (Still forgetful at times!) Back on the island, I still love sitting out on the dock! It is always a good time to be out there. It is cooler, the bugs are fewer and there is always something new and exciting to see. Yesterday, a storm began rolling in, so, I took pictures from the east, south, west and north. Amazing, that storm blew on by!

Today, the seas were so calm, it was eerie! No wind and crystal clear water. I was able to see my friendly barracudas and sardines, and the pictures actually came out! Wow! Glad I had my glasses adjusted while in the states, I am sure they would have fallen in and there was no way I would have jumped in for them today. Too much wild life for a dip. But, that is the good news! The wild life is abundant and my little mangrove crop is growing! (Do not tell the greedy developers this; I am also staging a protest against those guys as soon as there is someone else going with me!)

Enjoy and enjoy some more! There is always something to see and love outside!
d :)

No comments:

Post a Comment