Friday, June 26, 2009

Embellishments


Yesterday was quite the day!  First Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson!  My horoscope suggested I stay in bed yesterday or least, stay close to home and try not to be discouraged!  I enjoy these websites and always like it when they are close to the truth!   Imagine what Michael's read yesterday!  Do not want to know!

Anyway, my post today is about embellishing the truth.  I can exaggerate with the best of them!  If something is funny, I can find a way to make it funnier!  If something is exciting, I can find a route to make things even more so!  On and on...  I find myself saying my daughter is a drama queen; wonder where she got some of that?  (Apples do not fall far from the tree, right?)  I guess I have been a bit more dramatic lately, because life on the island has been a little "hum-drum"!  Thank goodness for friends and family, and of course the internet and "facebook"!  When you read my posts, remember my habit of fabricating the truth or embellishing the truth.  There are mottos I live by and one is; "you gotta laugh and have fun!"  This is our only chance and this life is not the dress rehearsal of what is to come later.  This is it, so live like it is your last day and love the one's you're with!  

Rest in peace celebs and all others who have left this place for somewhere else!  Thank you for the memories,  your contributions and may God forgive you for your embellishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment