Monday, June 22, 2009

Too much!


I was up early today, the dogs were eager to go out and run off their energy!  I am a morning person and really enjoy this ritual we have.  The solitude, the sunrise, the fishermen going off to work and mother nature.  Today, I was not my normal, energetic self!  I could have stayed in bed a little longer.  Sitting here reading my emails, sorting through my lists of "to do's", and getting ready for my day,  I think I had too much "Lobsterfest"!  That's my problem!  Rich, delicious food does have it's draw backs!  I feel like I need to fast for about a week!  Maybe I will join my son and adopt his current diet?  (A wisdom tooth extraction diet.  The new best seller!)

I will go through my morning routine of cleaning, organizing, errand running and laundry and pray for an energy boost!  Maybe some yoga on the beach?  Maybe a longer walk later with the dogs?  The cloudy skies do not help; maybe another shot of espresso?  I'll work through it and try to remember this feeling and not over do it next year at "Lobsterfest"!


No comments:

Post a Comment