Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Just thought of something to really write about!!  I was on line with a friend and we began talking about men.  Neither one of us are looking, we are happily married women!  It was something that came up in our conversation because she has had some "run-ins",  with a couple of men,  that consider themselves, "sexy"!  (One of these men took a test on "facebook", so you know it's true!)   Name someone sexy!  I mean really sexy!  And, not some 20 something who is just figuring things out!  Or, the 30 something's out there!  Please give me a break!

Back in the real days, when I was day dreaming about some movie star or rocker, we had Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney,  Rod Stewart, Paul Newman, even Alan Alda was kinda cute in MASH!  I know there must be some cute movie stars.   But,  it's scary when you have a 20 something daughter and I'm supposed to be, " not looking!"  Well, bury me when I am not looking!  I still love beautiful things and men!               

Back to the stars!  So,  many of them are 'cute', have the look, and walk the walk.  But please,  so many of them are caught up in their little boy ego's.   Try to guess to know what they are even talking about!   Another break, please!   I would have so been in love with Thomas Jefferson!  The slavery part;  not a good idea at all!    I would have discouraged him and encouraged him to abolish that and join the northern ways, (I am a Yankee)!  But what a guy!  A scientist, politician, gardener, world traveler and handsome!   Monticello, a piece of paradise in Virginia and in the U.S.   The placement, the beauty, the wonder and workings of it all.  How can you not think a man of this vision,  not sexy?  Do you think Tom Cruise thinks about anything this grand besides his big head?  (And, ladies, he's very short; you know what that means!)   No, he's too worried about other women's mental stability to think outside his small box!

 Next man on my list, is,  Vincent Van Gogh.  Okay, minus the mental anguish, an ear and red hair; the man could paint!  He has inspired generations since his untimely death and I could have convinced him not to stop and seek help!   Paint!  And paint some more, let me bake you some cookies and some chicken soup for that troubled soul of yours!  His works are truly masterpieces and have been copied and studied by millions!  Vincent, there is no one so beautiful as you!  Brad Pitt, take a lesson, please, you're teetering!

Since I have had two glasses of wine, with my dinner, thank you, (!)  my last sexy man that comes (!) to mind is Pablo Picasso!  Now, let us talk about sex!  Okay sex!  Bald or bad hair days aside, this man knew he had it!  And, he loved  little dachshund dogs!  How many sexy men do you know paint little cute dogs into their masterpieces?  His dog's name was Lump!   (I love this too! )   I occasionally see magazines, (they are, I think banned from this island, as we do not get them!), and they have, in these pieces of journalism,  photographs of movie stars with their dogs.  Not a single, sexy movie star comes to mind!   I am drawing a blank!  Hey guys, cute dogs, not pit bulls or drooling mastiffs , are chick/girl magnets!  What is wrong with this picture?  Do I need to spell this out?    These men are immature, they cannot pick out dogs correctly!  I am positive they have had their "peeps" do it for them, (or their moms!)  Pablo would have fallen in love with my dachshund, Pickle; and Toby and Pippi, after he got to know them!   "Infanta Margarita',  should have been me!  (Blond, naturally curly, short = me:)  Giant LOL's !!!

After writing this lunacy,  I still cannot think of a single current movie star or rock star that is sexy!  Maybe Patrick Dreamy, what's his real name?  Maybe the guy from, "Free CreditReport.com" commercials?  I also like the guy in the,  "Mac vs. PC" commercials.   I  would not call the last two men " sexy",  but I like their humor and how they present themselves.  Call me a weirdo,  but I love to have fun, even in my golden years!  Kidding aside, love and sex, is in the eyes of the beholder!  I am older, wrinkled, sagging and a bit cranky!  But, I am sure my guy thinks I'm as sexy as I think he is!  Everyone for his/her own, you are exactly who you think and believe you are!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment