Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Late, again!


I cannot believe it has gotten so late this morning!  Up before dawn with the dogs and finished with our walk and treats, I sat down at this computer to organize my photos!  (So much of this is still such a mystery!)  Finally getting the "hang" of things, and of course, a little help from my son, I managed to organize a few albums!  Do not ask me how,  even I wonder if I could do it again!

Before the day really gets away from me and the lunch hour "siesta" comes up, I need to get into town and do a little shopping.  (In Belize, or I should say here on the island, many of the businesses close up for lunch/siesta.)  So, off I go, the roads are better, as the rain soaked puddles are drying up and hopefully I get out of here before lunch time.  One of my best personality traits is the ability to stall and find a million things to do before I can ever leave!  One of my oldest and dearest friends put it simply upon observation of my, "getting out the door routine!"  

"You, (meaning moi) never have enough time; you're always out of time".  So true, apparently it has something to do with my astrological sign, LOL!  I believe it has something or a lot to do with how I was raised!  My father is the epitome of being able to stall and hold off until tomorrow and wait for that rainy day!  All of which was carefully monitored by me and watched with wonder!  I love this and hate it all at the same time and now, really have to go so I can get out of here!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment